How is THERMO-TRANSIT handling the situation with the Corona virus?
For the safety and well-being of our truck drivers and all other employees, you and your employees, THERMO-TRANSIT is following the recommendations from the Danish Institute of Public Health, in addition also following information from the local governments around Europe, in order to prevent and to stop the spread of the corona virus.
Please find below some details.
- We remind everyone of the importance of good hand and cough hygiene.
- We are increasing the number of stationary hand sanitizers in our buildings.
- We supply kits containing disinfectants to hands, masks and disposable gloves to our drivers
to the extent where it is possible and ask them to follow the instructions from loading / unloading places.
- Sharing information and education in our offices, warehouses and to our drivers.
- Reducing all business trips.
- Ventilating and cleaning premises, warehouses and transport facilities with disinfectants.
- We have minimized access to our terminals for all drivers and other personnel who do not work there.
THERMO-TRANSIT continues to operate as normal as possible, and work effectively in all areas with relatively normality. In closed or restricted areas, we follow the instructions from the local authorities.
We will continue to observe the market development, reactions and impact to supply chain and transport due to the corona virus. We reserve our rights to make temporary changes due to market changes under this situation.
If you have any new instructions or advice for our joint efforts to keep the European supply chain in motion, please let us know as soon as possible and let us make more frequent updates between our companies as this situation develops.
THERMO-TRANSIT DANMARK AS
© Thermo-Transit 2019
Tlf: (+45) 73 47 47 47
Fax: (+45) 73 47 47 57